Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Risk

Well here I am entering another chapter in my life. I don't know what this one is going to bring for me. I am hoping that today's new beginning is going to be an adventure for the ages.


I am no different than the majority of people. I fear the unknown. For me, my comfort zone is my sanctuary. As I enter my new beginning, my comfort zone is going to be put to the test. I am going to reach my boundaries and still have to push through them. Sometimes willingly... other times these boundaries are going to stressed by things well beyond the realm of my control. I don't know that I am ready for that, but I am willing to find out. 


Though I fear what lies ahead, I am willing to push forward. Not because I am courageous, but because I believe that the reward is way more rewarding than the risk. The risk for me is going to be a stepping stone... a time of growing... a means to an end... a well deserved end. The reward is a life that I never thought I was deserving of. One that I NEVER thought was possible for me. 


Strap in... It's going to be a hell of a ride.
~Michael





No comments:

Post a Comment